Speechlust Jewelry is an innovative jewelry collection launched by Canadian Courtney Chilton. Inspired by both her travels and her study of Aristotle, Chilton quickly realized she wanted a meaningful way to carry around a representation of her favorites words. After getting several meaningful terms engraved on pieces of her own jewelry, she quickly realized there was a lack of service that specialized in this specific area of accessory.
Some of the thought-provoking words included in the current Speechlust Jewelry offerings are halcyon (to be calm and peaceful), heliophile (one who attracted to the sun), redamancy (the act of loving in return) and resfeber (the mixture of anxiety and excitement felt by someone before traveling). Each of the words center on themes of self-actualization, wanderlust and empowerment, while several are also borrowed from other languages as there is no adequate English equivalent.
Speechlust Jewelry Makes Custom Engraved Dog Tag Necklaces
1. Custom Engraved Jewelry - Customized jewelry with engraved words or phrases offers a unique and personalized accessory option.
2. Language-inspired Jewelry - Jewelry featuring words from different languages provides a multicultural and expressive fashion statement.
3. Emotional Representation in Accessories - Jewelry that carries meaningful words or terms allows individuals to express their emotions and personal values.
1. Jewelry Retail - Jewelry retailers can tap into the growing demand for customized accessories by offering custom engraving services.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can create online marketplaces for language-inspired jewelry, connecting global artisans with customers worldwide.
3. Personalized Gifts - The personalized jewelry trend presents an opportunity for the gift industry to offer unique and sentimental present options.