She is a successful chef, artist and high-concept event planner, he is a graphic designer and art director of 'Apartamento' magazine and together, their Spanish wedding really presents "an air of fantasy-made-real."
Laila Gohar and Omar Sosa had already gotten married in February, but they owed their friends and family an authentically cheerful Spanish wedding celebration. The couple chose to orchestrate a weekend-long party in the rather quiet town of Cazalla de la Sierra. Commemorating the start of their life together, the newlyweds held the first night's dinner in a historic bullfighting ring and arrived on horseback. The evening was highlighted with local customs—dancing horses, marching bands and traditional dinner entrees. The rest of the Spanish wedding weekend celebration was illuminated by exuberant moments of happiness, couture fashion and delicious food.
Photo Credits: Nacho Alegre
Bullfighting and Dancing Horses Were Part of This Spanish Wedding
1. Authentic Spanish Weddings - Opportunity to create immersive and culturally rich wedding experiences that celebrate local customs and traditions.
2. Weekend-long Celebrations - Potential for designing multi-day wedding events that provide an extended and memorable experience for guests.
3. Experiential Wedding Venues - Opportunity to transform non-traditional spaces, such as bullfighting rings, into unique wedding venues that create a sense of wonder and fantasy.
1. Wedding Planning - Disruptive innovation opportunities for wedding planners to curate personalized and culturally-inspired experiences.
2. Hospitality and Tourism - Potential for hotels and resorts to design wedding packages that offer immersive and extended stays for couples and their guests.
3. Event Services - Opportunity for event service providers to offer unique and unconventional spaces for weddings, catering to the demand for experiential and one-of-a-kind celebrations.