Have you ever wondered what it would be like to take a trip around the moon? Space Adventures is the first travel company to sell seats to the public for an out-of-this world holiday. For only $150 million, Space Adventures will take you on a full circle moon orbit coming 100 kilometers close to the moon's surface.
Granted, it is expensive and may constitute some people's life savings, but it would definitely be something to talk about. How often can you day that you've seen the Earth set with your own eyes? According to Space Adventures, one participant has already signed up for the mission. The route consists of starting at the International Space Station in a Russian Soyuz Spacecraft where they will stay for eight to ten days before making the three and a half day journey to the moon. The shuttle will then complete a three and a half day trip around the moon followed by the three and a half day journey home.
If you have 150 million bucks to burn, then Space Adventures will give you a holiday you will not forget.
Space Adventures Sells a Trip Around the Moon
1. Space Tourism - Opportunity for companies to offer high-priced trips to space for adventurous travelers.
2. Luxury Travel - Demand for exclusive travel experiences, such as orbiting the moon, for wealthy individuals looking for unique and memorable vacations.
3. Extreme Adventure - Growing interest in extreme activities like space travel that push the boundaries of human experience.
1. Travel and Tourism - Travel agencies and tour operators can explore offering high-end space tourism packages to cater to wealthy customers.
2. Aerospace - Opportunity for aerospace companies to develop and launch spacecraft specifically designed for luxury space travel experiences.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can expand their offerings to include space-themed experiences and accommodations for space tourists.