Designed to fit anywhere, the 'One Touch Spa Tub' gives you a luxury soak while saving space. The tub was shaped to be sleek and tall in order to help you conserve water and enjoy advanced features.
Designer Javier Bao built the concept tub to bring convenience to your home spa experience. Much like a massage chair, the tub comes fully equipped with high-power jets, advanced temperature controls and automatic water-dispensing features.
Although the tub was built to conserve space, it also saves water. The tub only requires half of the amount of water that's needed for a traditional tub. In addition, you can choose from three different water levels so that you only use the required amount of water.
The 'One Touch Spa Tub' Brings Luxury to Even the Smallest Spaces
1. Compact Luxury Tubs - The trend towards space-saving luxury home spas desires scalable relaxation options.
2. Advanced Temperature Control - Advanced temperature control options for compact tubs are in demand for the luxury home spa market.
3. Water Conservation Features - Eco-friendly tubs which conserve water are in demand in the home spa industry.
1. Home Spa Industry - Miniature tubs with advanced features are disrupting the luxury home spa industry, driving companies to create scaled options.
2. Bathroom Fixtures Industry - Bathroom fixture manufacturers are innovating to create space-saving and eco-friendly options for the increasingly popular luxury home spa market.
3. Smart Home Industry - The integration of advanced temperature control, automatic water-dispensing, and app-controlled features in compact luxury tubs presents an opportunity for smart home technology providers to enter the home spa market.