If you've ever wanted to try making a sorbet recipe at home, this deliciously refreshing strawberry rose sorbet mixes the sweet taste of fruit with the aromatic fragrance of flowers. Lifestyle blogger 'The House that Lars Built' teaches you how to make this yummy summertime sorbet in the comfort of your own kitchen.
To make this homemade sorbet, begin by stirring loose leaf rose tea and honey together over low heat. This will create a rose-infused syrup that will flavor your icy dessert. Add lemon juice and fresh strawberries to a food processor and then blend in the rose syrup. Spread the mixture onto a sheet of parchment paper on a baking tray and freeze. Once the sorbet is solid you can puree the ice in a blender and scoop it out into bowls.
This DIY Sorbet Recipe is Infused with Strawberries and Roses
1. DIY Sorbet Recipes - Opportunity for creating unique and customizable sorbet flavors at home.
2. Flower-infused Desserts - Potential to explore other flower flavors in desserts for a unique sensory experience.
3. Homemade Frozen Treats - Rise in popularity of homemade frozen desserts, providing a chance to innovate and offer new flavors.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food companies to introduce flower-flavored sorbets and other floral infused desserts.
2. Lifestyle and Wellness - Potential for lifestyle brands to promote the health benefits and experience of homemade sorbet recipes.
3. Hospitality and Events - Possibility for event planners and hospitality businesses to include flower-flavored sorbets as unique dessert options.