The Pursh Collection, a boutique that curates à la mode pieces at a wallet-friendly price point, recently expanded its collection with the introduction of the new Sophi Purse. This versatile bag boasts a crossbody strap and a shoulder strap to allow users to comfortably wear the purse depending on their preference.
The Shopi Purse denotes an elevated and timeless aesthetic with a briefcase-inspired design. It features an interior compartment with a cell phone pocket for convenience. The dynamic Shopi Purse is available in multiple colorways including Caramel, Midnight Crocodile, Crocodile Burnette, and Carmel. Lastly, five percent of all orders will be donated to help the animals affect by the Australian bushfires.
Image Credit: Pursh Collection
The Pursh Collection Debuted the Elevated Sophi Purse in Four Colorways
1. Versatile Bags - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create versatile bags that can be worn as both crossbody and shoulder bags.
2. Elevated Timeless Aesthetics - Opportunity to develop products with briefcase-inspired designs that exude an elevated and timeless aesthetic.
3. Cause-driven Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity to incorporate social responsibility by donating a percentage of sales to charitable causes.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can capitalize on the trend of versatile bags and elevated timeless aesthetics to offer unique products.
2. Accessories - Opportunities for accessories manufacturers to explore innovative designs and functionality for versatile bags.
3. Cause-related Marketing - Companies practicing cause-related marketing can leverage their efforts to make a positive change while promoting their products.