Visionaire Magazine has done it again. Every magazine Visionaire publishes is always refreshingly creative, but they have really outdone themselves this time. Using the latest in printing technologies, they have created a whole book comprised of images that appear black and white under indoor lighting but magically transform into vibrantly colored artwork when exposed to sunlight.
The issue is called Visionaire 56 Solar and if you can’t get your hands on this limited edition, go to their website to check out the before and afters of their artistic publication. This solar-powered magazine is definitely something worth checking out if you are interested in fashion, art or publishing that has flair.
Visionaire Adds Color to Black & White Art With Sunlight
1. Solar-powered Printing - Innovative printing processes using solar power technology creates a unique visual experience and opens opportunities for sustainable printing solutions.
2. Interactive Print Media - Developing interactive print materials that offer a one-of-a-kind visual experience offers a chance for brands to differentiate themselves from competitors and increase customer engagement.
3. Sustainable Art and Design - Promotion of sustainable art and design practices can bring about positive change by introducing new, eco-friendly methods of creating and showcasing works of art.
1. Printing Industry - Solar-powered printing processes will be a game-changer for the printing industry by offering sustainable printing solutions and new ways to create unique visual experiences for print media.
2. Fashion Industry - Brands in the fashion industry can partner with print media companies to develop interactive print materials that promote their products and increase customer engagement.
3. Art and Design Industry - By exploring sustainable art and design practices, the art and design industry can become more eco-friendly and inspire new, innovative ways of creating and showcasing works of art.