The soft clean fashion making up the Chloe Resort 2015 collection will inspire people to get away to France this winter season. Although it might be a little nippy across the pond as well, a trip to Swiss architect Le Corbusier’s Villa Savoye will ward away any chill. The 1930s modernist villa was the inspiration behind the soft clean fashion designs.
Although incredibly stylish with its focus on architectural details, the soft clean fashion also adheres to functionality and wearability. Designed by Clare Waight Keller, the Chloe Resort 2015 collection is not only great for an upcoming European escape, but the fall season in one's hometown as well. The looks are classy and feminine, which is perfect for any situation.
The Latest Resort Collection for Chloe is Inspired by a French Villa
1. Soft Clean Fashion - The trend of soft clean fashion integrates architectural details with functionality and wearability.
2. Resort Collections - Resort collections provide inspiration for fashion designers to create seasonally versatile looks for both travel and everyday wear.
3. French Villa Inspiration - Taking inspiration from iconic French villas like Villa Savoye opens up design possibilities that merge architectural influences with fashion.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the integration of architectural elements and functionality into their designs, creating unique and versatile pieces.
2. Travel - The travel industry can leverage resort collections as a source of inspiration for promoting destinations that align with the aesthetic and mood of fashion trends.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can draw inspiration from fashion trends influenced by iconic architectural structures, applying similar concepts to home decor.