Sally Golan of Social Exposure knows how to throw a party! Based on the theme of unity, Golan held the no-holds-barred body painting event at the Gallery Bar in NYC to the delight of attendees and spectators alike.
Patrons of the body painting party at Gallery Bar in NYC helped to raise awareness for Eco Art Space (an environmental art charity), proving that charity and fun indeed go hand in hand. Here’s to hoping that Social Exposure’s body paint parties become global annual events, so that I can put all of my finger painting skills to good use.
Social Exposure Hosts Body Art Fun Night for Eco Art Space
1. Body Painting Events - Opportunity for businesses to organize body painting events that promote creativity and self-expression.
2. Charity-focused Party Concepts - Innovative ideas for hosting parties that combine fundraising for a charitable cause with entertainment and fun.
3. Eco-art Collaborations - Opportunities for artists and organizations to work together to create environmentally-focused artworks and raise awareness.
1. Event Planning - Potential for event planning companies to offer unique and creative body painting events as part of their services.
2. Nonprofit Sector - Nonprofit organizations can explore the concept of hosting fundraising parties that incorporate art and creativity.
3. Art and Design - Artists and designers can collaborate with eco-conscious organizations to create impactful artworks that raise awareness for environmental issues.