The Tuesday app is a social calendar organizer centered solely around Tuesday night.
The designers behind Tuesday realized that there was a need for a social calendar app that allowed friends to see when members of their social circle were free and propose plans accordingly. However, previous attempts at creating a shared social calendar had failed because the range of options available made it difficult both to use the app and to create a solid communal plan. Thus, the Tuesday app was born.
Within the app, users can see which of their friends are available on Tuesday and suggest activities that they can do together. Their designated friends on the social calendar can accept their ideas or suggest their own. The app resets on Wednesday, offering a clean slate for fresh Tuesday plans.
This Social Calendar Allows Friend Groups to Plan Tuesday Activities
1. Weekday-specific Social Apps - Creating social apps that focus on specific weekdays can increase engagement and make planning easier
2. Shared Social Calendars - Improving shared social calendars can bridge the gap between planning and execution
3. Personalized Activity Suggestions - Providing personalized suggestions based on user behavior can improve user experience
1. Social Media - The social media industry can benefit from creating niche apps catering to specific days of the week
2. Event Management - The events management industry can benefit from better social calendars and scheduling tools to improve planning and execution
3. User Experience Design - The user experience design industry can benefit from applying personalized suggestion algorithms to social planning apps