These elegant looking desserts called SNO, actually originated in Taiwan 50 years ago, and are now being offered at the SNOBAR parlor located in West Hollywood, California. It is made from a mixture of shaved ice and ice cream; the purified water is infused with natural flavoring and then it is flash frozen. Unlike most desserts that are made with a mix of ice and ice cream, the SNO technique ensures that every bite is jam packed with flavor.
SNOBAR only uses fresh ingredients and is made from scratch. This product is truly unique with its paper-thin appearance and texture. You are probably wondering what these confections taste like. Their website sums it up nicely by saying that it tastes like “A feathery, cotton candy-like texture that dissolves in your mouth on contact.” The flavors offered are Rose, Chocolate, Milk, Mango, Strawberry, HoneyDew, Peanut Butter and Taro. You can also dress them up with a variety of toppings, from fresh fruit, nuts to an assortment of candy.
SNOBAR Brings You a New Treat Made of Shaved Ice and Ice Cream
1. Frozen Cotton Candy Desserts - SNOBAR has disrupted the frozen desserts industry by creating a unique product with a feathery, cotton candy-like texture that dissolves in your mouth on contact, opening opportunities for similar products in the market.
2. Natural Flavoring Infusion - The infusion of natural flavoring into purified water and flash freezing it used by SNOBAR can spark innovation in the food and beverage industry in terms of providing healthier options and better taste.
3. Paper-thin Appearance - The paper-thin appearance and texture of SNOBAR's Frozen Cotton Candy Desserts can open doors for new products with a unique and elegant presentation in the food industry.
1. Frozen Dessert - SNOBAR's Frozen Cotton Candy Desserts have disrupted the frozen dessert industry with their unique product and presentation.
2. Food and Beverage - The infusion of natural flavoring and flash freezing techniques used by SNOBAR open doors for innovation in the food and beverage industry.
3. Hospitality and Tourism - SNOBAR's offering of unique and elegant frozen desserts provide opportunities for the hospitality and tourism industry to enhance their guests' dining experiences.