It really is about time for designers to explore a smartwatch for the deaf, given the past couple years of experimentation with wrist-worn technology. Raees PK benefits from cutting-edge precedents of timepieces that facilitate communication, using what's been done to cater to a very specific group of consumers.
While some who are hearing impaired may boast a heightening of other senses, the inability to discern a voice within close proximity can be a great disadvantage in certain situations. The solution is this Smartcall Watch that picks up alerts within bluetooth range, enabling the wearer to transmit messages with nearby friends with the same device. It suffices to replace greetings from across the street, and the like. Furthermore, this smartwatch for the deaf can be synced to a smartphone, vibrating to alert the person when a call or text is coming through.
This Smartwatch for the Deaf Employs Visual and Tactile Feedback
1. Smartwatches for the Deaf - There is a growing trend of designing smartwatches specifically for the deaf community, offering visual and tactile feedback.
2. Communication Timepieces - Timepieces that facilitate communication are becoming more common, catering to specific groups like the hearing impaired.
3. Bluetooth Alert Systems - Wearable devices with bluetooth capabilities are being used to pick up alerts and facilitate messaging for the deaf.
1. Wearable Technology - The wearable technology industry has the opportunity to develop smartwatches that cater to the needs of the deaf community.
2. Communication Devices - Companies specializing in communication devices can explore the development of timepieces that facilitate communication for specific user groups like the deaf.
3. Smartphone Accessories - The smartphone accessories industry can create innovative devices that sync with smartphones and provide alert systems for the deaf community.