Aftermarket smart home solutions are slowly being replaced with hardwired alternatives as consumers seek more permanent ways to upgrade their living space as seen with the Smart WiFi Wall Outlet.
Integrated with two traditional electrical sockets, the outlet also features a USB port and WiFi capabilities that can be accessed via a user's smartphone to offer customized control. The unit also features built-in support for Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT setups and much more to make it ideal for tech-savvy consumers to use when updating their home.
The Smart WiFi Wall Outlet features surge protection technology to protect devices that are plugged in, while timer schedule functionality allows users to cut off power at a specified time each day to limit access or consumption.
This Smart WiFi Wall Outlet Works with Amazon Alexa and More
1. Hardwired Home Automation - The popularity of hardwired alternatives to aftermarket smart home solutions presents opportunities for companies to develop innovative products that can seamlessly integrate into existing electrical systems.
2. Customized Voice Control - The integration of voice assistants like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant into smart wall outlets opens up possibilities for businesses to create personalized and intuitive voice-controlled experiences for consumers.
3. Enhanced Power Management - The inclusion of surge protection technology and timer schedule functionality in smart wall outlets provides a chance for companies to design energy-efficient and safe solutions for residential and commercial spaces.
1. Smart Home Technology - The emergence of hardwired voice assistant outlets offers opportunities for smart home technology companies to develop innovative products that enhance connectivity, security, and convenience for homeowners.
2. Electrical Equipment Manufacturing - The adoption of hardwired smart wall outlets prompts electrical equipment manufacturers to explore and create products that seamlessly integrate smart features into electrical infrastructure, thereby revolutionizing the industry.
3. Power Management Solutions - The demand for smart wall outlets with enhanced power management capabilities creates a market for power management solution providers to offer energy-efficient and intelligent solutions for residential and commercial spaces.