Wella Professionals is redefining the salon experience with the launch of two new augmented products: the Smart Mirror and Color DJ. Designed to merge digital with personal, the tools leverage augmented reality to help clients visualize the hair color that best suits them.
The Smart Mirror boasts a 360-degree visual of their new "virtual" hair as well as a curated feed that can help inspire the client in choosing their new look. In addition, the tool connects to mobile apps, helping clients stay up-to-date with news regarding the salon.
The Color DJ, on the other hand, is an in-salon device for stylists that can both design and manufacture ultra-personalized color masks digitally. Offering over 60 billion possible color combinations, the tool can help stylists create the perfect color for their clients. Moreover, the color can be saved for a perfect match in the future.
Image Credit: Coty/Wella
Wella Professionals Recently Debuted the Smart Mirror & Color DJ
1. Augmented Salon Experience - Salons are leveraging augmented reality to redefine the salon experience, using tools such as Smart Mirrors and Color DJs.
2. 360-degree Virtual Hair - Smart Mirrors offer a 360-degree view of virtual hair color to help clients visualize their new look before making changes.
3. Ultra-personalized Color Masks - Color DJs enable stylists to create over 60 billion color combinations to design and manufacture ultra-personalized color masks.
1. Hair and Beauty Industry - The hair and beauty industry is implementing augmented reality to revolutionize the way clients interact with and visualize potential hair and beauty services.
2. Technology Industry - As augmented reality becomes more popular in the hair and beauty industry, businesses operating in the technology industry can explore opportunities to create innovative new products that combine digital tools with personal experiences.
3. Hospitality Industry - The hospitality industry can explore innovative new services that incorporate Smart Mirrors and Color DJs, creating unique and immersive augmented experiences for their guests.