When you observe this smart lamp, you are not simply seeing a neon-colored light. The capable connected device does well to hide its wonderful inner workings, so it isn't immediately obvious what this concept product could offer.
For starters, the hi-tech table lamp can be controlled with the help of a smartphone app, enabling the user to select specific colors for vibrant light emission, changeable at any time. But what's more, the device can operate as an alarm clock, an 80DB speaker driver for streaming your music, plus a hub for having mobile conversations on speakerphone. A Bluetooth connection and a built-in microphone let you connect with your contacts, handsfree and full-volume. It's amazing how much technology Patrick O’Connell packed into this compact and relatively unassuming illuminating gadget concept.
Multi-Functional Smart Light Facilitates Alarms, Calls and Vivid Illumination
1. Multi-functional Smart Lamps - The trend of developing lamps with multiple functions such as alarm clocks and speakers provides opportunities for innovative IoT products.
2. Connected Lamp Control - The trend of controlling lamps through smartphone applications presents opportunities for dynamic lighting experiences and energy-efficient solutions.
3. Vivid Light Emission - The trend of offering an array of lighting colors, from warm to cool, provides opportunities for advanced mood lighting and personalized experiences.
1. Smart Home Devices - The use of smart lamps in home automation presents opportunities for disruption in the smart home market through innovative lighting concepts and voice assistant integrations.
2. Bluetooth Speaker Industry - The incorporation of Bluetooth speakers into multi-functional lamps provides opportunities for disruption in the Bluetooth speaker industry through unique IoT lighting solutions.
3. Interior Design Industry - The trend of developing multi-functional lamps with vivid color displays provides opportunities for interior designers to create personalized and dynamic lighting experiences in homes and commercial spaces.