Manuel Saez recently launched an Indiegogo campaign for a smart electric bike that helps you better plan out your morning commute. While cycling to work can be a difficult and dangerous task, the 'CMYK 4.0' is designed to get you to your destination quickly and safely.
The CMYK 4.0 is designed to make the rider more aware of the surrounding environment in order to make the ride safer and more enjoyable. The bike is connected to an app that operates while you ride. The app shows you everything from GPS navigation to your currently pedaling speed. As you are riding, the bike will collect road data from other cyclists in order to provide you with a crowdsourced map of street conditions. The more people who use the smart electric bike, the more accurate and detailed the road maps will become.
Not only is the CMYK 4.0 great for mapping out your morning commute, it is also extremely portable. The bike is lightweight and collapsible, making it ideal for transporting on a crowded bus or subway car.
This Smart Electric Bike Helps You Plan the Fastest and Safest Commute
1. Smart Electric Bikes - The integration of technology in electric bikes to enhance safety and efficiency of commuting.
2. Crowdsourced Mapping - Using data from multiple riders to create accurate and up-to-date road maps for cyclists.
3. Portable Commuting Solutions - Developing lightweight and collapsible bikes for easy transportation on public transit.
1. Electric Bike Manufacturing - Producing innovative electric bikes with smart features to cater to commuter needs.
2. Mapping and Navigation Technology - Creating platforms and systems to collect and analyze road data for cyclist safety and navigation.
3. Public Transportation - Exploring ways to accommodate portable cycling solutions on buses and trains for convenient travel.