The new 'SleepSmart' system from 'REM-Fit' provides a non-wearable option for consumers who are not satisfied with conventional sleep trackers. For many people, wearable sleep trackers are both cumbersome and inconvenient to use. The latest device from REM-Fit is designed to offer a more comfortable solution for keeping track of one's sleep habits.
SleepSmart is a non-wearable sleep monitor that is powered by Sleepace. Instead of requiring users to wear an activity band or another other wearable device, the SleepSmart system is placed directly on the user's mattress. As the user sleeps, the device uses sensors to track the individual's motion, heart rate and breathing. The accompanying app will then provide the user with detailed information about their movement throughout the night, as well as a SleepScore based on their sleep efficiency.
In addition to the SleepSmart system, REM-Fit is also producing a SmartPillow that can be used to provide even more detailed information about an individual's sleep patterns. When used together, the new technology can help consumers figure out the best way to improve their sleep habits.
The 'SleepSmart' System from 'REM-Fi' Made Its Debut at CES 2016
1. Non-wearable Sleep Monitoring - Opportunity: Develop non-intrusive sleep monitoring technology that provides accurate and detailed information about sleep patterns.
2. Smart Mattress Technology - Opportunity: Innovate smart mattresses that can track sleep data and provide personalized sleep improvement recommendations.
3. Integrated Sleep Tracking Systems - Opportunity: Create sleep tracking systems that combine multiple devices, such as non-wearable sensors and smart pillows, for comprehensive sleep analysis.
1. Health and Wellness - Opportunity: Introduce non-wearable sleep monitoring solutions that cater to health-conscious individuals seeking to improve their sleep quality.
2. Home Furnishings - Opportunity: Incorporate smart mattress technology into home furnishings to offer consumers a seamless and integrated sleep tracking experience.
3. Wearable Technology - Opportunity: Collaborate with non-wearable sleep monitoring companies to create wearable devices that complement and enhance sleep tracking capabilities.