The Skye Stracke Elle Russia editorial is featured in the publication’s April 2012 issue. Setting sail for spring, this stunning shoot is captured by the lens of fashion photographer Kayt Jones.
Jones lenses model Skye in an outdoor setting equipped with retro car props. Outiftted by stylist Daria Anichkina, the model shines in ‘60s-inspired pieces that are both flirty and feminine. From floral frocks to lace-clad cover-ups, this retro-infused wardrobe is a revival of past classics. With a contemporary take, the model is dressed to impress, sporting hair by Patricia Morales and a sultry cat-eye by Sarai that serve as the perfect finishing touches to a winning wardrobe.
Impeccably styled and undeniably feminine, the Skye Stracke Elle Russia editorial shines a light on designer staples from the likes of Valentino, Chanel, Dior and Louis Vuitton among others.
The Skye Stracke Elle Russia Editorial is Retro-Infused
1. Retro-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities lie in creating modern interpretations of classic 1960s fashion.
2. Outdoor Photography Shoots - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in incorporating unique outdoor settings and props into fashion photography shoots.
3. Feminine Styling - Disruptive innovation opportunities can be found in experimenting with feminine hair and makeup styles to enhance fashion editorials.
1. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in utilizing unconventional locations and props for fashion photography shoots.
2. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities lie in designing contemporary adaptations of iconic fashion from past eras.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunities can be found in creating new makeup and hair trends that correspond with retro-inspired fashion styles.