At a glance, it would be easy to confuse ANISA Beauty's range of Protect skincare brushes for makeup brushes but these applicators were expressly created for the application of creams, oils, primers and serums. While beauty lovers are familiar with the shapes of different makeup brushes for applying a variety of liquid and powder cosmetics, this collection of skincare brushes introduces brand-new shapes that are optimized for different formulas.
In the Protect range, there's the Eye Treatment Brush, which is specifically designed to apply products to the delicate undereye without pulling or tugging. There's also the All-Over Treatment Brush, which includes a silicone reservoir at its center so that skincare products can be used sparingly. With each brush, the brand lists a number of skincare products that are best to use with each skincare applicator.
Image Credit: ANISA Beauty
ANISA Beauty Makes Skincare Brushes for Applying Serums, Creams & Oils
1. Skincare Brushes - Creating innovative skincare brushes optimized for different formulas.
2. Eye Treatment Brush - Designing brushes specifically for applying products to the delicate undereye without pulling or tugging.
3. All-over Treatment Brush - Incorporating a silicone reservoir at the center of the brush for using skincare products sparingly.
1. Beauty - Exploring new shapes and designs of brushes for skincare applications.
2. Cosmetics - Developing skincare applicators that are optimized for different products.
3. Personal Care - Incorporating innovative features like silicone reservoirs into skincare brushes.