Crayonhouse's silk cloth sanitary napkins are reusable period pads that act as an eco-friendly alternative to disposable products. After much research in collaboration with the cloth napkin specialty store Remedy Garden, Crayonhouse manufactured the reusable pad to ensure maximum comfort.
Made with 100% organic silk and soft cotton fabrics, the hand-washable pad is smooth and gentle on the skin to avoid irritation. One side is made from silk, while the other is made from clawfoot-textured cotton. Depending on personal preference, consumers can use the reversible feature with the snap button, which secures the pad into place.
A third cotton layer on the inside is used to prevent leakage. Containing 18 kinds of amino acids, the reusable pad mitigates any bacterial retention.
Image Credit: Crayonhouse
Crayonhouse's Sanitary Napkins are Easy to Use with Snap Buttons
1. Reusable Sanitary Products - Manufacturing eco-friendly and reusable sanitary products becomes a trend to reduce environmental impact.
2. Organic Fabric Materials - A trend for sustainable production of feminine hygiene products using 100% organic and gentle fabric materials.
3. Customizable Products - Customizable sanitary products that cater to various personal preferences become a trend for comfort and improved user experience.
1. Feminine Hygiene Products - Developing eco-friendly and organic alternatives within the feminine hygiene industry could distinguish some companies and products against traditional, non-sustainable sanitary pads.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Companies in the textile manufacturing industry stand to benefit from the increase in demand for organic, reusable and sustainable fabric choices in feminine hygiene products.
3. Health and Wellness - The trend for specialized, eco-friendly, and customizable sanitary pads could contribute to the growth of the health and wellness industry which focuses on providing products catering to personal choices.