If you are all wound up from the daily grind, dear readers, fret not -- you are not alone, as this 'Desk Rage: Tell-Tale Signs of an Overworked Employee' infographic delivers shocking statistics on how work stress has infiltrated personal lives and healthy well-being.
With close to 80% of working mothers and fathers feeling stressed, it is revealed how low pay, commuting and an unreasonable workload (amongst a laundry list of others) are cited as the top reasons for a stressful job. Attempting to help managers become aware of counterproductive workplace conditions and tell-tale signs of a stressed employee, hopefully they will be noted and more corporations will take measures to take care of their employees.
Featuring exaggerated and comical cartoons, the infographic brings a touch of humour to a seriously glum issue.
'Desk Rage: Tell-Tale Signs of an Overworked Employee' is Revealing
1. Workplace Stress - Opportunity to develop innovative stress management solutions and employee well-being programs.
2. Work-life Balance - Opportunity for companies to provide flexible working arrangements and support for employees' personal lives.
3. Employee Engagement - Opportunity to improve employee satisfaction and productivity through workplace initiatives and positive company culture.
1. Human Resources - Disruptive innovation opportunity in developing advanced HR technologies and tools for stress management and engagement.
2. Wellness and Healthcare - Opportunity to offer wellness programs and services targeted at reducing workplace stress and improving overall health.
3. Technology and Automation - Opportunity to create innovative workplace productivity tools and automation solutions to alleviate stress and improve efficiency.