The Cyclepark street sign bike rack allows you to lock up your bicycle more conveniently. This handy device will work on any street post, which means a multitude of bike parking spaces in cities without the added expense of building standing bike racks. The simple design from UK based Smartstreets consists of two metal loops, which hook around existing poles.
The brightly colored street sign bike rack also allows you to lock up your bicycle more safely. Rather than locking it to just a post, the bike could easily tip over, or cause an obstacle for pedestrians and other vehicles if it isn't attached to something more substantial. It also works without compromising the city's aesthetic.
With more bike parking spots available, this product could also encourage more people to ride bicycles and reduce their carbon footprint.
The Cyclepark Street Sign Bike Rack Creates Space All Over Cities
1. Street Sign Bike Racks - Creating new opportunities for sustainable transportation infrastructure.
2. Multifunctional Urban Design - Innovating street signage to also serve as bicycle parking spaces.
3. Smart City Connectivity - Enhancing urban mobility solutions with adaptable infrastructure for bicyclists.
1. Urban Planning - Integrating sustainable transportation infrastructure in city planning.
2. Bicycle Manufacturing - Providing support to bike riders with more convenient parking options.
3. Municipalities - Investing in adaptable urban design that supports multi-modal transportation options.