Samsung recently debuted a stand-alone camera that is ideal for shooting VR video. With the rising popularity of VR technology, there is a growing demand for products that can help consumers create their own VR content. This tiny camera features two advanced fisheye lenses to help users capture 360-degree images and videos.
The Gear 360 is a small stand-alone camera that is equipped with two fisheye lenses. Each of these lenses have a 195-degree field of view, which allows consumers to capture 360-degree photos and videos. With the accompanying app, users can upload their images and videos directly to YouTube or Facebook -- both of which support 360-degree content. When shooting VR videos, users simply import their data to Gear VR, which allows them to create their own content for VR devices.
The 360-degree camera demonstrates a growing consumer demand for tools that facilitate VR content creation.
The 'Gear 360' from Samsung is Ideal for Shooting VR Video
1. VR Content Creation Tools - There is a growing demand for products that can help consumers create their own VR content, such as stand-alone cameras with multiple fisheye lenses.
2. 360-degree Capture Devices - The market for 360-degree cameras is growing, as seen with Samsung's latest standalone fisheye lens gear.
3. Social Media Integration with 360-degree Cameras - The ability to upload 360-degree videos and photos directly to major social media platforms like Facebook and YouTube boosts the market for these devices.
1. Electronic Gadgets and Device Manufacturers - This industry has the opportunity to create new 360-degree capture devices and other VR content creation tool such as software, production tools, editing tech, etc.
2. Social Media Platforms - Social media platforms can leverage the popularity of VR technology by building features that will best display 360-degree contents shared by users.
3. DIY Video Content Production Companies - These industries have the opportunity to find new business opportunities by creating new packages, software or applications for creating, editing and distributing 360-degree videos in this growing market.