Maison Martin Margiela’s Undersized Shoes are making fashionistas go wild. Women are again craving the unattainable, as these shoes have been made in an unwearable size. Take a closer look at the shoes in the gallery; if you were to put them on, your heel would be hanging out over the back, making it extremely treacherous to walk in.
As the tag inside the shoe states, they are a special edition wedge sandal that have been created to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the MMM label.
The Miniature Heels Undersized Shoes are available for £370 at Browns Fashion.
Maison Martin Margiela's Collectible Wedge is Unwearable
1. Miniature Footwear - The trend of miniature-sized shoes presents an opportunity for innovative designers to create unique and collectible fashion pieces.
2. Unwearable Fashion - The rise of unwearable fashion items opens doors for creative brands to push boundaries and challenge traditional notions of practicality.
3. Limited Edition Collectibles - The demand for limited edition items, like Maison Martin Margiela's Undersized Shoes, creates a market for exclusive products that cater to collectors and fashion enthusiasts.
1. Fashion Design - The fashion design industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by creating miniature footwear collections that challenge conventional shoe sizes and offer unique designs.
2. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can tap into the trend of unwearable fashion items and create high-end products that evoke exclusivity and push the boundaries of traditional style.
3. Collectibles Market - The collectibles market presents a potential disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to produce limited edition fashion items that cater to the growing demand for unique and rare collectible pieces.