The latest way to embellish your sneaks is with shoe earrings, or, I guess you'd have to call them shoerrings, since footwear doesn't have ears.
Each pair of Emerica Reynolds 3 sneaks (designed by pro skateboarder Andrew Reynolds) comes with a pair of faux diamond earrings which are meant to be worn in the top lace hole.
Implications - Most skateboarding shoes have the same features and look, but it doesn't mean they always match the culture and style entirely of the people who use them. When Emerica put fake diamond earrings in their skateboarding shoes they were connecting to the lifestyle and style choices of the people who skateboard. Other brands should take note of their consumer's culture and integrate it into their product or service as much as possible.
Emerica Reynolds 3 Sneaks Have Faux Diamonds for Flashtastic Footwear
1. Personalized Footwear - Brands can tap into consumer culture by integrating personalized elements into their footwear designs.
2. Fashionable Accessories - The trend of embellishing footwear with accessories like earrings offers an opportunity for fashion brands to create unique and eye-catching products.
3. Skateboarder Lifestyle - Connecting with the culture and style choices of skateboarders through innovative shoe designs can help brands stand out in the market.
1. Footwear - Footwear brands can explore new design possibilities by incorporating personalized elements and accessories.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the trend of embellishing footwear with stylish accessories to offer consumers unique and fashionable products.
3. Skateboarding - The skateboarding industry can innovate by integrating elements of the skateboarder lifestyle, like personalized accessories, into their product offerings.