If I was a woman or a man who wore makeup, I would flip over this augmented reality Shiseido makeup mirror. This nifty little device takes the hassle out of trying on makeup altogether. Hurray!
The augmented reality Shiseido makeup mirror is pretty simple. Just sit down in front of the mirror and let the camera take a picture of your face. After that, you can easily see what the latest cosmetic products would look on your face. Will Shiseido bring this tech to the US. and put makeup artists out of business?
Shiseido Makeup Mirror Lets You Try on Cosmetics With Augmented Reality
1. Virtual Makeup Try-ons - The use of augmented reality technology in makeup mirrors allows customers to try on makeup virtually, revolutionizing the way people purchase cosmetics.
2. Personalized Beauty Recommendations - The use of data analysis and AI technology in virtual makeup mirrors could provide customers with personalized beauty recommendations based on their facial features and preferences.
3. In-store Interactive Experiences - The introduction of augmented reality makeup mirrors in-store gives customers an interactive and immersive experience, providing an opportunity to increase engagement and sales.
1. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry can leverage virtual makeup mirrors to provide a unique customer experience that could potentially drive sales and increase customer satisfaction.
2. Retail - The retail industry can utilize augmented reality makeup mirrors to create in-store experiences that enhance customer engagement and provide added value.
3. Technology - The technology industry can develop and improve the software and hardware used in virtual makeup mirrors, providing a platform for continued innovation in the beauty industry.