The Shinola Monster Dive Watch has been unveiled by the Detroit-based brand that are sure to be a hit amongst discerning timepiece connoisseurs seeking a stylish way to pay homage to the Great Lakes.
Coming in three style options, the timepieces are each inspired by Lake Huron, Lake Michigan and Lake Superior, respectively, and are powdered by an SW200-1 automatic movement. The timepieces each feature a 38-hour power reserve and have been outfitted with components that allow them to reach depths as low as 1,000 feet to make them perfect for divers.
The Shinola Monster Dive Watches have been engineered to meet ISO 6425 certification standards to ensure divers can rest assured that they are ready for extended us in the water, fresh or salt.
The Shinola Monster Dive Watch Comes in Three Distinct Styles
1. Great Lakes-inspired Timepieces - Fashion and accessories industry could further explore unique geographic-inspired designs in watches and jewelry
2. SW200-1 Automatic Movement - Watchmaking industry could develop more innovative and reliable automatic movement with longer power reserve and functional capabilities
3. ISO 6425 Certification Standards - Quality assurance and compliance industry could promote and enhance more safety standards for water-related sports and activities
1. Fashion and Accessories - Collaborate with regional artists and promote unique geographical-inspired designs for timepieces and jewelry
2. Watchmaking - Develop innovative, high-performance automatic movement modules for watches with new and practical features
3. Quality Assurance and Compliance - Promote and enhance safety standards and certifications for water-related sports and activities, particularly diving and swimming