Keeping a small reminder of nature is simple with the Shibaful iPhone Case that's designed to look and feel like lush green grass. Although it might have some people scratching their heads with confusion, the Shibaful iPhone Case is actually a pretty interesting piece of equipment that will protect delicate iDevices and feel great to the touch while doing so.
The Shibaful iPhone Case is crafted after the Yoyogi Park in Japan and made using a unique process called electrostatic flocking, which is what gives the fibres the unique color variation and uniformity. Limited to a mere 100 units, the Shibaful iPhone Case will go on sale later this week in Japan at a price point of around $40.
The Shibaful iPhone Case is Modeled After the Yoyogi Park in Japan
1. Green Tech Cases - The trend of creating gadget cases inspired by nature presents an opportunity for tech companies to disrupt the market by offering eco-friendly and sustainable options.
2. Nature-inspired Accessories - The rise of nature-inspired accessories, like the Shibaful iPhone case, provides an opportunity for fashion and lifestyle brands to tap into the growing demand for biophilic design.
3. Unique Texturing Techniques - Incorporating unique texturing techniques, such as electrostatic flocking used in the Shibaful iPhone Case, presents an opportunity for materials and manufacturing industries to innovate and create visually appealing products.
1. Technology - The technology industry can explore the trend of green tech cases and develop sustainable and eco-friendly gadget cases for various devices.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of nature-inspired accessories by creating a range of stylish and nature-inspired smartphone cases and accessories.
3. Manufacturing - The manufacturing industry can leverage unique texturing techniques, like electrostatic flocking, to create visually appealing products across various industries such as electronics, furniture, and automotive.