These indestructible sheer pantyhose from Sheerly Genius are made with the same fibers used in bullet-proof vests, offering consumers a practical clothing piece that was designed with longevity in mind.
Sheer tights rip far too often, and the only alternative, is a thicker and subsequently less attractive pair. This patent-pending design aims to change this, as it offers consumers the world's first indestructible pair of tights, that promise to stay intact, while remaining ultra light weight. The ballastic fibers used are 10 times stronger than steel, and have been tested to last past 50 wears.
These indestructible sheer pantyhose from Sheerly Genius are perfect for those looking to invest in clothing that will have to be replaced far less.
Sheerly Genius Tights are Made with Ballistic Grade Fibers
1. Indestructible Fashion - The use of ballistic grade fibers in fashion products is a disruptive innovation opportunity.
2. Longevity Apparel - Fashion brands can invest in creating durable and long-lasting apparel to meet the needs of consumers who are looking for practical clothing as well as stylish ones.
3. Sustainable Fashion - The use of materials that are strong and long-lasting can help reduce waste in the fashion industry and promote sustainability.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can incorporate durable materials into their products and create a long-lasting trend.
2. Textile Industry - The development of ballistic grade fibers for use in clothing can create new opportunities for the textile industry.
3. Industrial Apparel Industry - The industrial apparel industry can benefit from the use of ballistic grade fibers to create protective clothing for their workers.