The Shanghai Tang ‘Kaleidocope’ collection was recently showcased in South Bund, Shanghai.
Shanghai Tang, China’s distinguised luxury brand, offered a unique line of flamboyancy and electicism inspired by Cubism and Art Deco and mixed with a special edition of sparkling, glamorous pieces made possible by CRYSTALLIZED by Swarovski Elements. The dresses from the Shanghai Tang ‘Kaleidocope’ collection paraded down the runways glittering and radiating with strategically-placed cystals and streams of delicately flowing satin ribbons.
The Shanghai Tang 'Kaleidoscope' Collection Sparkles
1. Luxury Fashion Collaboration - Opportunity for luxury fashion brands to collaborate with crystal companies to create sparkling, glamorous pieces.
2. Artistic Influences in Fashion - Fashion brands can draw inspiration from artistic movements like Cubism and Art Deco to create unique and visually striking collections.
3. Crystal Embellishments - Trend of incorporating strategically-placed crystals and satin ribbons into dresses, elevating their glamor and radiance.
1. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion industry can explore collaborations with crystal companies to create high-end, sparkling garments.
2. Art and Design - Fashion designers and artists can collaborate to create collections inspired by artistic movements like Cubism and Art Deco.
3. Textile and Embellishment - Opportunity for textile and embellishment industries to develop innovative crystal-embellished fabrics and ribbons.