Shakira's a true entertainer and performer in this clip of the Shakira FIFA World Cup performance in Soweto, South Africa. Click on the featured links to watch her high-energy performance of her song 'Waka Waka (This Time for Africa),' which is the South Africa 2010 World Cup official song.
The sultry Latino singer shook her booty in a head-to-toe zebra body suit and a grass-like hula skirt. What I liked about the performance, is that you can tell she's genuinely enjoying herself.
The Shakira FIFA World Cup Performance in South Africa is Ferocious
1. Virtual Concert Experiences - As live events continue to be impacted by the pandemic, there is an opportunity to innovate and expand upon virtual concert experiences
2. Sports-music Collaborations - Collaborations between sports organizations and musicians can result in memorable and unique entertainment experiences for fans
3. Global Music Fusion - The success of Shakira's song 'Waka Waka (This Time For Africa)' highlights the potential for combining a diverse range of musical styles from around the world
1. Music Industry - The music industry can leverage technology to create new and immersive virtual concert experiences for fans
2. Sports Industry - Sports organizations can explore partnerships with musicians to enhance fan engagement and provide unique entertainment at games
3. Cultural Tourism - The success of Shakira's performance highlights the potential for music to drive interest in destinations and cultural tourism