Australian brand Song for the Mute works in collaboration with adidas Originals on a new set of colorways of the signature Shadowturf SFTM-001 sneaker model along with a selection of sportswear silhouettes as well. There are three new colorways to drop this time around -- this includes Dusty Pink, Midnight, and Honeycomb.
The uppers are made from a blend of mesh, leather, and suede materials as it is designed with technical elements of adiPRENE and Torsion technology. Additional details include the zig-zag stitching that is embroidered onto the shoe with SFTM-001 tags seen on the lateral side. The shoes are joined by a series of outerwear shapes including windbreakers with retractable hoods, oversized tees with branding accents, track pants, and zipped shirts.
Image Credit: Song for the Mute
Song for the Mute and adidas Launch More Tonal SFTM-001
1. Collaborative Sneaker Models - Collaborations among designers and manufacturers to create sneakers with unique features add value to the market, which result in successful sales.
2. Retro Fashion - Retro-inspired sneakers and clothing show nostalgia to customers, and it may lead to new fashion innovations.
3. Technical Design Elements - Sneakers with technical features like adiPRENE and Torsion technology give customers better performance and comfort, thus introducing new opportunities for advancements in technology.
1. Footwear Manufacturing - Manufacturers can collaborate with designers to create unique footwear models with technical elements, which can lead to the creation of popular products generating higher sales.
2. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can draw inspiration from retro and vintage themes to create unique clothing combinations, which can set new fashion trends.
3. Sportswear - Sportswear brands can incorporate technical design elements to improve the performance and comfort of clothing and footwear, introducing new products to the market with greater value.