Sesame Street has partnered with thermometer company Kinsa to produce a Sesame Street Smart Ear Thermometer. The thermometer and its correlating app are designed to look like Elmo, the beloved red Muppet on the children's show. The Elmo-inspired app includes Elmo's voice to encourage kids while having their temperatures taken with phrases like "good job."
The smart thermometer can connect to a parent's smartphone through Bluetooth and can track temperatures that are taken. The thermometer has a comfortable ear probe to make it easier for parents to take a child's temperature even if they're sleeping. The Sesame Street Smart Ear Thermometer is capable of reading a child's temperature in one second and can record up to 50 readings. The Elmo thermometer will enable parents to keep better track of their child's temperatures while sick or recovering, while making the process more comforting for children.
The Sesame Street Smart Ear Thermometer Helps Track High Temps
1. Kid-friendly Healthcare Products - There is an opportunity for companies to create more healthcare products designed specifically for children that can ease the process and reduce negative emotions.
2. Smart Medical Devices for Remote Monitoring - Further development of smart medical devices can enable parents to remotely monitor their children's health and share information with doctors, creating a more efficient healthcare system.
3. Personalized Healthcare Technology - There is an opportunity to create personalized healthcare technology that not only tracks vital signs but also provides customized guidance and positive reinforcement, making the process more engaging and empowering for children.
1. Healthcare Technology - Healthcare technology companies can create smart medical devices and apps that help parents monitor and manage their child's health, leading to increased efficiency and better outcomes.
2. Pediatric Healthcare - Pediatric healthcare providers can incorporate kid-friendly designs and personalized guidance into their products and services, creating a more positive experience for children and families.
3. Educational Technology - Educational technology companies can collaborate with healthcare providers to create interactive and engaging healthcare products that can teach children about their health while monitoring and managing it.