Keller Works' collection of sensitive skin products is not only useful for consumers but it is also quite beneficial to the environment. Each offering boasts an organic formula and naturally derived additives.
The company is kickstarted by Krystn Keller who began experimenting with soothing skincare products when her baby was diagnosed with severe eczema and some aggressive food and chemical allergies. The founder began experimenting with sensitive skin products in her kitchen. The first product by Keller Works was the Elliott Bar which successfully cleared up her son's eczema. Since then, the organic beauty expert has expanded the line which now includes offerings like a non-aerosol and all-natural dry shampoo, raw body butter that boasts shea and coconut, chemical-free bug sprays, anxiety-reducing essential oil roll-ons and more.
Keller Works Boasts a Eco-Friendly Range of Sensitive Skin Products
1. Eco-friendly Skincare - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation through the use of organic and environmentally sustainable materials in skincare products.
2. Sensitive Skin Products - Disruptive innovation can be achieved by creating products that cater to individuals with skin sensitivities and allergies.
3. Natural Additives - Using naturally derived additives can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies producing skincare products.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can take advantage of these trends by creating sustainable, sensitive skin products that incorporate natural additives.
2. Organic and Natural Products - The organic and natural products industry can benefit from creating skincare products that are eco-friendly and cater to individuals with sensitive skin or allergies.
3. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can also make use of these trends by developing all-natural and environmentally friendly products that promote overall wellbeing.