In anticipation of the romantic holiday, Valentine's Day, and the less romantic but still celebrated day, Singles Awareness Day, foodora joined forces with Canada's largest online adult novelty products retailer, PinkCherry, to help its customers enjoy alone time.
From February 13 to 15, foodoa and PinkCherry are giving away 25 'Self-Love Kits' valued at $200. Included in these cheeky kits is two $25 foodora vouchers, one THREADS by foodora sweater and t-shirt, and an assortment of PinkCherry adult sex toys and other accouterments.
To enter, follow @foodora_ca on Instagram and like its recent post about the 'Selt-Love Kit' and tag a single friend who could use the kit. The winner will be announced on February 21, 2020.
Image Credit: foodora/ PinkCherry
foodora Joins Forces with PinkCherry For a Valentine's Day Giveaway
1. Co-branded Promotions - Opportunity for businesses to collaborate and create joint promotional campaigns, targeting specific occasions or events.
2. Online Adult Retail - Growing market for online retailers specializing in adult novelty products and sexual wellness.
3. Social Media Marketing - Utilizing social media platforms, like Instagram, to engage with customers and drive promotional campaigns.
1. Food Delivery Services - Collaborating with relevant industries, like adult retailers, to enhance the customer experience and provide additional value.
2. Adult Novelties - Partnering with complementary industries, such as food delivery, to reach new audiences and increase sales.
3. E-commerce - Utilizing social media platforms to promote products and engage with customers, driving online sales and brand awareness.