For those of you who love to get creative with furniture pieces, you will adore the Seat Belt Furniture by Phillips Collection.
The recycled seat-belt line includes Seat Belt Ottoman, Seat Belt Dining Chair, Seat Belt Bi-mine Bench and much more. The idea of recycled seat belts being reused for interiors is a creative endeavor. The 28-year-old designer Jason Phillips has taken a step toward useful eco-movements. The chairs are practical, comfortable and give the room a fresh new vibe.
The Jason Phillips collection will flatter your guests, and they will experience comfort at a whole new level. The Seat Belt Furniture by Phillips Collection complements intricate interiors and brings home class and comfort. Even the images will make you feel cozy!
The Seat Belt Furniture by Phillips Collection is Ravishingly Rad
1. Recycled Furniture - Repurposing discarded materials like seat belts for furniture design creates new opportunities for eco-friendly and sustainable designs.
2. Upcycling - Using discarded materials in furniture designs adds value to the discarded material and incentivizes the practice of upcycling for environmental and economic benefits.
3. Sustainable Design - Creating furniture items with sustainable materials like recycled seat belts is a great opportunity to contribute to sustainable design efforts by reducing the environmental impact of conventional materials.
1. Furniture Design - Incorporating recycled materials like seat belts into furniture design creates new opportunities for eco-friendly and sustainable furniture items.
2. Automotive Industry - Partnering with designers and furniture makers to upcycle seat belts from old or discarded cars presents opportunities for automakers to extend the life cycle of car parts and contribute to sustainable practices.
3. Interior Design - Designers have opportunities to incorporate sustainable materials in their designs like recycled seat belts used by the Phillips Collection to create aesthetically pleasing furniture that is both eco-friendly and functional.