Soorty's new Seasonless II Collection focuses on fluidity and targets a transparent and inclusive future. The Pakistani integrated denim producer uses its clothing collections to reflect on the increased climate changes that have blurred the lines between seasons.
Soorty emphasized the necessary action needed to overhaul the existing system in the fashion industry by dropping seasonless collections. Seasonless II aims to redesign the industry to be more connected, dynamic, genderless, and customizable. The company welcomes a shift in its production cycle towards a minus zero waste by focusing on longevity, adaptability, and intelligence.
The collection includes denim jackets, jumpers, jeans, and blouses, which set the company at the forefront of sustainability in the fashion industry.
Image Credit: Soorty
Soorty Launched its New Seasonless II Collection
1. Seasonless Collections - The rise of more versatile fashion collections that cater to all seasons and embrace sustainability and inclusivity.
2. Zero-waste Production - Production methods aiming to achieve zero waste by prioritizing longevity, adaptability, and intelligence, on a larger scale.
3. Fluid Fashion - Fashion that embraces fluidity and enables consumers to transition seamlessly between seasons and styles.
1. Textile Industry - Innovations in sustainable fashion design that reduce waste generated by the textile industry through materials and production processes.
2. Retail Industry - Retailers who embrace seasonless fashion collections that contribute to a more sustainable, genderless, and inclusive industry.
3. Manufacturing Industry - Manufacturers exploring opportunities to increase production sustainability by adopting zero-waste production methods.