Aqua Star Microsteam Seafood Meals boast chef-created recipes that can be prepared in the microwave from frozen in a matter of six minutes. Thanks to technology that locks in the steam, the product packaging helps to rapidly and evenly cook the meals. Each seafood product boasts less than 500 calories and forms a complete meal with not just seafood but also vegetables and more.
Some of the available varieties include the gluten-free BBQ Sriracha Wild Salmon with broccoli, brown rice and quinoa, bacon and a barbecue sauce that's sweet and spicy, and the Lemon Herb Wild Cod meal or the White Wine Shrimp dish. These meals are prepared with MSC-certified seafood and also include other options featuring other salmon flavors and tilapia.
Image Credit: Aqua Star
Aqua Star's Microsteam Seafood Meals Cook from Frozen in Six Minutes
1. Microwaveable Seafood Meals - There is an opportunity to create more varieties of healthy and chef-created microwaveable seafood meals that can be conveniently cooked from frozen within minutes.
2. Steam Cooking Technology - There is an opportunity to explore the use of technology to lock in steam and create rapid and even cook times for various types of meals.
3. Complete Meal Solutions - There is an opportunity to offer healthy and complete meal solutions that include seafood, vegetables, and other ingredients to appeal to busy consumers seeking convenient options.
1. Frozen Food Industry - There is an opportunity for companies within the frozen food industry to explore the development of healthy and complete seafood meals that can be prepared in a matter of minutes.
2. Microwaveable Meal Industry - There is an opportunity to expand the microwaveable meal industry by offering healthy and chef-created seafood meals that can be cooked quickly without sacrificing quality.
3. Seafood Industry - There is an opportunity for companies within the seafood industry to partner with frozen meal companies and provide sustainably harvested seafood options to increase accessibility and convenience for consumers.