The retro scrunchie hair tie sometimes gets a bad rap for being an outdated fashion accessory, but the ones made and sold by Ezzy Lynn are out to do more in the world than help with a hairstyle.
Ezzy Lynn makes and sells a variety of headbands, flower crowns and scrunchies, and each one is named after a specific animal in the wild. For every 25 sold, Ezzy Lynn symbolically adopts an endangered animal. In their first quarter, the London, Ontario-based trio behind Ezzy Lynn—Bia, Samantha and Sonja—have been extremely successful and have symbolically adopted a total of 20 animals, including two giant pandas, two orcas, two river otters and three tigers, among many others. These stylish and inexpensive hair accessories would make fantastic gifts for any animal lover.
Sales of Ezzy Lynn's Scrunchie Hair Ties Aid Endangered Wildlife
1. Cause-based Products - Incorporate supporting social causes and initiatives within fashion accessories.
2. Symbolic Adoptions - Extending support and care for endangered animals by empowering consumers symbolically adopt and save wildlife.
3. Animal-inspired Fashion Accessories - Fashion brands can launch collections inspired by animal species in support of raising awareness and conservation efforts.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can bring a significant impact by driving a cause-based market for animal conservation efforts.
2. E-commerce Industry - E-commerce companies can collaborate with animal conservation organizations by selling their products online to support endangered species.
3. Pet Industry - Pet industry companies can focus on creating pet accessories that promote pet owners' awareness of endangered animals' issues by using materials from eco-friendly sources.