This screwdriver concept is adaptable so that one device can change to suit the size requirement of different screws.
Called the 'Push Driver' and designed by Wan Ki Kim, this screwdriver has a modern outward appearance and highly functional design. The tool is made for Phillips head screws in any size and has a design that is tapered. When the size of the screw head is small, users can put the screw on the third setting and retract it to make it bigger if necessary. The tool works when the user presses on the driver -- just like the way that one would a retractable pen or pencil.
This screwdriver concept would make the work of designers, creators and construction workers much more simple.
This Screwdriver Concept Changes Shape to Fit the Size of Screws
1. Adaptable Tools - The concept of adaptable tools opens up opportunities for creating more efficient and versatile tools that can accomplish various tasks.
2. Tapered Design - The tapered design trend is useful in creating tools with adjustable sizes that can cater to different requirements, resulting in more convenience and versatility for users.
3. Push Driver Technology - Push driver technology is an emerging trend that aims to create tools with retractable mechanisms that can be used to adjust size or for other purposes, providing convenience and functionality to users.
1. Hardware Tool Industry - The adaptable tools trend opens up opportunities for hardware tool companies to create new versatile, user-friendly tools that cater to the needs of construction workers, designers, and creators.
2. Home Improvement Industry - The tapered design trend creates avenues for more efficient and convenient tools that can cater to different requirements in the home improvement industry, opening up opportunities for innovation and versatility in tool design.
3. Construction Industry - Push driver technology is a trend that the construction industry can leverage to create efficient and versatile tools that can be used for various tasks, resulting in more efficient and convenient construction work.