Through 'Bubble Science,' Wonder Forge's Finding Dory Science Kit for kids introduces an adventure filled with experiments that teach children ages four and up much more than just how to perfect their bubble-blowing techniques. While bubbles might not seem like the most complicated of subjects, these spheres of liquid that enclose air offer kids a great opportunity to learn about everything from surface tension and elasticity to molecules and diffusion.
The kit includes a lab book that walks kids through the process of performing experiments and all the tools that are needed for carrying out the tests to create bubble sculptures or bubbles inside of other bubbles.
The Disney Pixar set also includes a bubble blower in the shape of Dory, as well as a Nemo-shaped bubble tray. Throughout the STEM adventure, kids are guided by other friendly characters like Hank the octopus and Crush the turtle, who also encourage creative and critical thinking as kids work their way through the lab book's seven experiments.
Wonder Forge's Science Kit for Kids is a Finding Dory-Themed STEM Toy
1. STEM Toys - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop more science kits that combine fun and education to engage children in STEM subjects.
2. Experiential Learning - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create interactive and hands-on learning experiences to make education more engaging and effective.
3. Character-based Education - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate popular characters and themes into educational products to make learning more relatable and enjoyable for kids.
1. Toy Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative toys that combine entertainment and education to capture the attention of children and parents.
2. Education Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create interactive learning materials and tools that make education more immersive and exciting for students.
3. STEM Education Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design science kits and activities that foster a love for science, technology, engineering, and math in young minds.