Schwarzlicht by Markus Schwarz is an incredibly futuristic light fixture. The sharp geometric shapes, symmetrical lines and blue illumination is reminiscent of the movie 'TRON: Legacy,' it could easily grace the set of an upcoming sci-fi flick, perhaps even the latest 'TRON' film.
Clearly named after the designer, Schwarzlicht by Markus Schwarz sports a simple composition that is made up of LED light strips and a metal frame. Despite its minimalist nature, it is extremely eye-catching. This is due in large part to its irregular shape, which is made up of clean lines and sleek angles. Interestingly, the irregular shape positions the LEDs in such a way as to allow the pendant lamp to shed light evenly.
Schwarzlicht by Markus Schwarz Boasts an Irregular Shape
1. Symmetric Lighting - The use of symmetric shapes and clean lines in lighting fixtures, leveraging LED technology, can be explored by designers to create futuristic and eye-catching designs.
2. Minimalist Design - The focus on minimalism and simplicity in design, while still creating visually compelling products, could be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the lighting industry.
3. Geometric Shapes in Home Decor - The use of sharp geometric shapes in home decor items like lighting fixtures, furniture, and accessories could be a trend that disrupts traditional design styles.
1. Lighting - The lighting industry can adopt futuristic, geometric, and minimalist designs with more focus on LED technology for innovative products.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers and architects can embrace the use of geometric shapes, symmetry, and minimalism in creating futuristic and visually appealing spaces.
3. Film and TV Production Design - The use of futuristic, geometric and symmetric designs in film and TV production could be embraced by production designers and art directors to create innovative and visually compelling sets.