'Loud Apparel' designer Serena Di Scalzo created a new clothing line for kids named 'Save the Cool Nation.' The line features heavy stripes, high-quality denim and experimental patterns on t-shirts, blouses, pants, sweaters, bags and hats. Available in sizes from toddler to middle school, the new line has something for every kid.
The brand is known for its creative and minimalistic Italian design, creating a combination of elegant and loud clothing. These unique articles are made with high-quality materials, allowing any kid to play, run and explore freely. Aiming to please both the fashion-conscious child and parent, these clothes can be worn to events or on a daily basis. With cutting-edge style, quality and comfort in mind, the new Save the Cool Nation line is available online now.
Image Credit: Loud Apparel
Loud Apparel's 'Save the Cool Nation' is a Fun Line for Kids
1. Sustainable Kidswear - Using eco-friendly materials in kidswear to meet the growing demand for sustainability and ethics in fashion.
2. Personalized Kidswear - Integrating customization into kidswear to create unique and one-of-a-kind garments that cater to the individual needs of the child.
3. Gender-neutral Kidswear - Designing kidswear that breaks down traditional gender norms and allows for more inclusive clothing options for children and families.
1. Fashion - Innovating new fashion technologies and materials for kidswear to meet growing demand for sustainability and ethical concerns in the industry.
2. Online Retail - Creating personalized retail experiences online that allow parents to customize unique, sustainable and gender-neutral kidswear for their children.
3. Children's Entertainment - Designing sustainable gender-neutral kidswear for kids to use and wear during entertainment and events, making sustainable and ethical fashion a part of daily life.