Baristas often draw cutesy pictures on chalkboards to entice customers into their shop, but Sara Jahn takes that minor task to new levels of artistry. Drawing the likes of Leonardo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ash Ketchum from Pokemon, Voltron, She-Ra from She-Ra: Princess of Power, Lion-O from ThunderCats and Navi and Link from The Legend of Zelda, Jahn shows off her rendering talents as well as her affinity for late ‘80s cartoons. The signs are now garnering much Internet buzz and are no doubt driving fans to the particular Espresso Royale café.
Sara Jahn is based in Champaign, Illinois. When she’s not busy rendering on chalkboards for coffee vendors, she works as an artist and writer.
Sara Jahn Adorns Espresso Royale Signs with '80s Cartoons
1. Nostalgic Chalkboard Art - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Collaborate with local artists to create unique chalkboard art in cafes, creating a nostalgic and visually appealing atmosphere for customers.
2. Pop Culture Iconography - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Incorporate popular '80s cartoons and characters into branding and marketing campaigns to tap into nostalgia and attract a specific target audience.
3. Artistry in Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Explore unconventional marketing strategies by employing artistic talents to create visually appealing and attention-grabbing signs or advertisements.
1. Coffee Shops - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Utilize unique chalkboard art to differentiate from competitors and create a memorable experience for customers.
2. Animation and Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Collaborate with artists to create new merchandise or content inspired by '80s cartoons to tap into the nostalgia market.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Incorporate artistic elements and unconventional approaches to stand out in a crowded advertising landscape and capture consumer attention.