Apple broke records last year with the release of the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus; it looks like its rival is hoping to do the same with the Samsung Galaxy S6. A teaser of the latest flagship smartphone has been revealed by T-Mobile and it is clear that the brand is attempting to create a sense of mystery to allure consumers new and old.
Although it is hard to tell from these dark yet vibrant images, the Samsung Galaxy S6 looks similar to the Note Edge. Yet both sides of the screen feature Samsung's unique curve. Samsung tweeted, "I’m not just inspired by what I see, I am crafted from what I see. I am #TheNextGalaxy." With these words, people will have high expectations for the Samsung Galaxy S6, which will be released in the spring.
Images of the Samsung Galaxy S6 is Released by T-Mobile
1. Curved Smartphone Displays - Opportunity for smartphone brands to innovate by creating unique and eye-catching designs using curved displays.
2. Mystery Marketing - Chance for brands to build hype and interest by teasing their products through mysterious marketing tactics.
3. Smartphone Competitions - Competition in the smartphone market continues to drive innovation as brands strive to outperform each other's latest releases.
1. Smartphone Manufacturing - Manufacturers can capitalize on new trends in design and marketing to create unique and appealing products for consumers.
2. Telecommunications - Opportunities for telecommunication companies to offer new and innovative products to their customers as smartphone technology continues to advance.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunities for marketers and advertisers to leverage mystery and hype in their campaigns to generate interest and excitement among consumers.