Sam Brown is an artist who gets his inspiration from titles and captions, which you can email or tweet to him.
Using Photoshop and Wacom Tablet to create some of the cutest and best custom cartoons on the interwebs, Sam Brown will create art out of titles such as 'I Am a Real Person Now' and 'I Am Ready to Fall,' to create an escapist alternate universe of robots and stick figures.
All I know is that it doesn't take long to become a fan of these colorful, and surprisingly insightful, drawings!
Sam Brown Creates Illustrations from Titles
1. Custom Cartoon Creations - Opportunity to offer personalized cartoon illustrations based on titles and captions.
2. Escapist Alternate Universes - Potential for creating imaginative worlds through art and illustrations based on titles and captions.
3. Insightful Drawings - Opportunity to provide thought-provoking and insightful illustrations based on titles and captions.
1. Art and Illustration - Artists can leverage titles and captions to create unique and personalized artworks for clients.
2. Entertainment - Media and entertainment companies can explore the use of titles and captions to create captivating and imaginative content.
3. Publishing - Publishers can incorporate titles and captions to produce visually appealing and thought-provoking illustrations for books and articles.