The Saint Laurent x Hervet Manufacturier Coffee Table is a collaboration furniture piece designed to provide a surfer-chic solution for the modern home. The coffee table features a surfboard-shaped design achieved with Zebrano and Louro Preto woods with an abstract zebra-patterned marquetry finish on the top portion. The table stands on three tapered legs crafted out of birch plywood to help the upper section stand out as the focal point.
The Saint Laurent x Hervet Manufacturier Coffee Table is being sold exclusively at Rive Droite retail locations in Paris and Los Angeles with the price point ranging from $10,000 to $17,000. The exotic, fashion-inspired design of the tables are sure to be coveted by fans of haute home furnishings.
The Saint Laurent x Hervet Manufacturier Coffee Table is Chic
1. Fashion-branded Furniture - Opportunity for luxury fashion brands to expand into the home decor market by collaborating with furniture designers.
2. Surf Culture-inspired Home Decor - Potential for furniture designers to create unique, surfboard-inspired designs to appeal to the increasing popularity of beach culture and lifestyle.
3. Marquetry Finish Coffee Tables - Rising trend of incorporating intricate marquetry designs in coffee table surfaces to add a decorative touch and visual interest.
1. Luxury Fashion - Opportunity for luxury fashion brands to expand beyond clothing and accessories and enter the high-end home decor market.
2. Furniture Design - Furniture designers can create unique and visually appealing pieces by drawing inspiration from surf culture and incorporating intricate marquetry designs.
3. Home Decor Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the rising trend of surf culture-inspired and designer coffee tables to appeal to consumers looking for unique and high-end home decor items.