The Saint Laurent Spring/Summer '16 jewelry lineup is ringing in the spring season with Jurassic flair. This interesting jewelry collection features prehistoric pieces such as dinosaurs and palm trees.
The collection is crafted out of silver-tone brass and features pieces such as necklaces, pin badges and rings. Creative Director Hedi Silmane created this collection after the brand's dinosaur motif sweater seen in the sci-fi heavy Saint Laurent Spring/Summer '16 collection. Playing up the dinosaur theme, this collection features dainty miniature dinosaurs as well as one palm tree pin and chain link ring.
While the jewelry collection is very different from the brand's anime and science fiction apparel collection, these accessories can still be stylishly paired with any Saint Laurent Spring/Summer '16 garment.
The Saint Laurent Spring/Summer Jewelry Line Boasts Jurassic Style
1. Prehistoric-inspired Accessories - Opportunity for fashion brands to create prehistoric-inspired accessories that complement traditional clothing styles.
2. Nature-inspired Jewelry - Opportunity for designers to create nature-inspired jewelry through the use of palm tree motifs and other natural elements.
3. Dinosaur Theme Collections - Opportunity for retailers to create dinosaur theme collections and capitalize on the increasing popularity of this trend among consumers.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion brands can design prehistoric-inspired accessories to complement traditional clothing styles and increase revenue potential.
2. Jewelry Design - Designers can create nature-inspired jewelry using palm tree motifs and other natural elements in order to cater to a growing demand for these products.
3. Retail Merchandise - Retailers can create dinosaur theme collections and capitalize on the increasing popularity of this trend among consumers in order to increase revenue potential.