There are a whole slew of different charging docks on the market for smartphones, but the Saidoka by Bluelounge, a design studio based in Los Angeles, California, focuses on something the others don't: the optimal angle to view the display. Instead of letting it lie completely flat or propped up too high, this charging dock rests relatively low while still raising just enough to view from a comfortable position.
The angle of the Saidoka by Bluelounge also allows people to use it more conveniently when it is charging. Additionally, it features a removable rubber cover that makes it compatible with or without a case, a sturdy rope-textured micro USB cable and a weighted body with micro-suction technology that keeps it firmly in place while allowing for hassle-free repositioning.
Saidoka by Bluelounge Ensures Display is at a Comfortable Viewing Position
1. Optimal Viewing Angles - The trend of designing charging docks with optimal viewing angles presents an opportunity for companies to enhance user experience and convenience.
2. Versatile Compatibility - The trend of creating charging docks with removable covers that are compatible with or without a smartphone case provides an opportunity to cater to a wider range of customers.
3. Micro-suction Technology - The trend of incorporating micro-suction technology in charging docks allows for secure placement and easy repositioning, creating a disruption in the charging dock market.
1. Technology Accessories - The technology accessories industry can capitalize on the trend of optimal viewing angles by developing innovative charging docks with angled displays.
2. Smartphone Cases - The smartphone case industry can tap into the trend of versatile compatibility by designing cases that are compatible with charging docks with or without a removable cover.
3. Electronics Manufacturing - The electronics manufacturing industry can take advantage of the micro-suction technology trend by producing charging docks with secure placement and easy repositioning capabilities.