'Kid Licks' is an organic nail polish that is completely safe to consume. While many parents keep toxic cleaning products out of their children's reach, few think about hiding their cosmetics. This new line of edible nail polish ensures that parents never have to worry about their child consuming an unsafe product.
The Kid Licks line was developed by Audrey Amara and Josh Kroot after their young daughter began asking to paint her own nails. Amara wanted to ensure that her daughter would not be at risk if she were to accidentally inject some of the product. Amara's solution was to develop a line of organic nail polishes made from fruits, vegetables and plants. While Kid Licks dries like regular nail polish, the varnish can be removed with just soap and water. The polish is completely safe to consume, which makes it a harmless alternative for children to play with.
Kid Licks comes in three earthy shades, including Beet Red, Barley Grass Green and Sour Carrot Orange.
This Organic Nail Varnish is Completely Safe to Consume
1. Edible Cosmetics - Develop organic cosmetic products that are safe to consume and play with for children.
2. Clean Beauty - Provide consumers with access to non-toxic, all-natural, organic, sustainable, and health-promoting cosmetic products.
3. Child-safe Design - Incorporate additional safety measures in children's products and design them with potential hazards in mind to avoid any accidents.
1. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry can develop non-toxic organic products that cater to parents looking for safer cosmetic products for their children.
2. Parenting - Parents can take advantage of Kid Licks' safe and edible products, knowing that their children wouldn't be subjected to harmful chemicals.
3. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore the possibility of using plant-based ingredients to create edible dyes that cosmetics manufacturers can use in their products.